Monday, October 18, 2010

Peanut meets a friend...

This is actually from a few days ago during a little photoshoot we had. I bought my boyfriend these really cool posable models you use when you are trying to draw a figure. He was laying on the table so I thought I would see if Peanut made a good horse.

The good thing about Peanut is that he tolerates me when I put things on his head. We have all seen, or I assume most of us have seen that photo that floated around a while back .....

I believe his name is Oolong and he's famous. I want Peanut to be famous.....I will have to work on that..

While Peanut allowed the model to ride his head, my camera skills were poor and unable to capture the event... so this will have to do. Tomorrow I will see what we can find for his noggin... or discover a new bunny talent!!!

MWUAHAAHAAHAHAA - evil laugh.. no? ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment