Monday, April 25, 2011

Donations for Peanut!


Thank you so much to all of you kind folks who have either purchased sticker packs on my Etsy or offered to donate to this cause. I am so thankful that so many people want to help my little fuzz baby!!

To those who have asked to simply donate, I have set up a donation button through my Pay Pal. It shows the title of the fundraiser so that if you do donate an amount, you know it is going to the right place. I am asking that your shipping address be included either in a message or through your Pay Pal because everyone who donates WILL get a special "gift" from Peanut sent to them through snail mail.

If you have any questions or find the button is not working for any reason, please contact me at fartsyarts@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance! You have no idea how much this will help the 'nut!


I would also like to send a shout out to Amanda Levitt for writing about Peanut on her blog Fat Waitress.

You rock!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Donated! Just a couple of bucks, but I hope they'll help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much!!!! I just got notified. That was very generous of you and updates will be posted soon. xo!

    ReplyDelete