Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh My!!!

Hello everyone,

Wow! Have I been absent a while!! My how time flies when summer and work get in the way, no time to play!!

To anyone out there who reads Peanut's blog, he is doing very well! The medicine that his new Dr. gave him seemed to shrink his abscess a bit so we have plans to keep him on that as much as possible in order to avoid any surgeries. We are planning to schedule a nail and tooth trim as well as a little check up on his chin very soon.

Peanut has discovered my boyfriends office lately. I think he enjoys coming down the steps, number one. Sitting and playing among boxes and other new "toys", and three, sitting in front of a fan that blows the AC into the office. Many mornings I have found him downstairs after putting him to sleep in his room the night before. He is going to do what he wants when he wants to!!

Peanut also went on his first outing to Pet Smart to grab some new food. He was a great sport when in came to putting on his harness and leash. He even enjoyed the ride over with no carrier!!!





Peanut guarding his pellets in the shopping cart.....






















Also, my wonderful boyfriend was doodling an idea I had for my tattoo that I am planning to get somewhere around my 30th (eeeek) birthday. He e-mailed it to me loooooong ago and I was thinking about it, searched for it, and it was no where to be found!!!!

FINALLY, he found it lost somewhere in cyberspace...and I am so excited because it is definitely going in the direction I want. I think a few more Peanut features on the bunny before I am branded with his mug forever.


Here is the concept drawing!!


Ain't he a cutie pie!??

1 comment:

  1. that would be a great tat, Casey!!! go for it.

    makes me want to get a few more.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete